Dogs Helping Kids in Physical Therapy and Beyond
DOGGIE BRIDGADE: A Model Program
- This highly trained “Doggie Brigade” is motivating kids to do physical therapy at Akron Children’s Hospital in Ohio.
- Check out the skills they need to even apply for the program. Impressive pups!
- Dog-Assisted Therapies and Activities in Rehabilitation of Children with Cerebral Palsy and Physical and Mental Disabilities
- Social Behaviors Increase in Children with Autism in the Presence of Animals Compared to Toys
- Does Pet Arrival Trigger Prosocial Behaviors in Individuals with Autism?
- Pet dog ownership decisions for parents of children with autism spectrum disorder.